chrscolfr:

i am that person who spends 5% of the shower washing and cleaning myself and the other 95% conjuring up speeches to recite at future award shows

2 years agovia with 467 notes
#same 

  1. biggestwalkingcliche reblogged this from letmebe-lucas
  2. dvzedandcxnfused reblogged this from letmebe-lucas
  3. letmebe-lucas reblogged this from blaineisapizza
  4. lindsaynotlindsey reblogged this from felixxturner
  5. punkhorsegirl reblogged this from headlesshorsegirl
  6. headlesshorsegirl reblogged this from playfulmisspellings
  7. amazinglace reblogged this from toomanyfandomsneverenoughtime
  8. coolbanean reblogged this from justanotherklainer
  9. onceuponasnacktime reblogged this from archived-trogdorburninates
  10. toomanyfandomsneverenoughtime reblogged this from skyecarters
  11. skyecarters reblogged this from khaleesiemily
  12. teiahxoxo reblogged this from theworstblogger
  13. theworstblogger reblogged this from skyofblue-seaofgreen
  14. dailydoseofkelsium reblogged this from scamanders
  15. sleepingintheneedles reblogged this from endlessthreadbaredays
  16. themanhattanskyline reblogged this from monkeypenny
  17. wintershasmoved reblogged this from monkeypenny
  18. monkeypenny reblogged this from santanaclaus
  19. eternaleffulgence reblogged this from captainassmerica
  20. captainassmerica reblogged this from onourway
  21. onourway reblogged this from halewoods
  22. marriedsterek reblogged this from yolokiarchive
  23. outlawqueensituation reblogged this from riskinghearts
  24. iwasjustthinkingyouknow reblogged this from archived-trogdorburninates
  25. homurarotic reblogged this from chlso
  26. clapforthewolfman reblogged this from ducklumps
  27. ducklumps reblogged this from putai
  28. katyperryd reblogged this from putai
  29. despicable-blog reblogged this from putai
  30. riskinghearts reblogged this from valarmarghulies