"I’ve always had a yen for tonality because I mimic. I like copying things. As an actor, you can’t actually be the person you’re portraying, so the end result is what you do through mimicry. It’s the law of the Romans. You know, the Romans basically just took everyone else’s ideas and made them their own. And then it became distinctly Roman." (x)
okay, so i’m mostly writing this up for the people who are either interested in how it worked with darren for the deluxe vip or who just want to hear about how darren is allergic to cats IDK MAN IDK and mostly because i needed to type it all up before i forgot anything.
fair warning: there’s lots of capslock, overuse of the word “like” and pictures under the cut. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED OKAY.
he wanted to squish faces for the polaroid one too, but then i told him i had mustaches, and he was like, “OH COOL,” and i was like, “but we can still squish faces if you want!” and he was like, “OKAY.” and bam. perfection.
"can we squish faces?"
"yeah, like when you hug someone really tight so your faces smoosh together?"
"OH YEAH, DEFINITELY."
for all the people who are in my ask thanking me for delivering the book to darren, i just want to say that it was the least i can do for you guys since all of you are so awesome and sweet and deserve any and all recognition darren can give to you. REALLY, IT WAS NO BIG DEAL, I WAS SO EXCITED TO GIVE IT TO HIM AND HE LOVED IT. so, you’re welcome!
(i’d reply to you all, but there’s so many and i am running out of ways to say “you’re welcome!” kjdhasd.)
someone just threw a bra on stage at Darren’s concert and he was like, “oh, thanks! i was looking for my bra!” I MEAN COME ON
HIGHLIGHTS FROM MEETING DARREN CRISS
• he called me really cute and loved my shoes
• loved the mustache idea i had
• kept calling me “cool kat” the whole time
• told me to have a seat on this couch with him
• found out HE’S ALLERGIC TO CATS LIKE ME (quote, “i love cats but i can’t fucking be around them”)
• signed my teenage mutant ninja turtles shirt and wrote sucks next to joe walker’s signature on it
• when i told him how i stagedoored h2$, he leaned in really close, PUT HIS HAND ON MY BARE LEG, and said “between you and me, this is way better than stagedooring.”
• AND THEN HE ASKED FOR A BIG HUG AT THE END AND IT WAS THE SQUEEZY KIND
best four/five minutes of my life